Outdoor safety is one of the most important topics that we could talk about. In this video, Austin from Fieldcraft Survival is back and he shares tons of outdoor safety tips for camping, hiking, and overlanding. Safety while camping or hiking should be a top priority and I hope this video answers your questions and gives you a solid overview of the things to consider. Whether you’re solo camping or camping with a group, these tips will be useful as you plan and prepare for your next trip…
//THINGS TO CHECK OUT:
◦ The Fieldcraft Survival YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcj3FycZBXIPNj7QIBKTIDw
◦ Austin’s Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/savagelester/
◦ Deep Survival (book) – https://amzn.to/3yVDBsp
◦ Garmin InReach Mini communicator – https://bit.ly/2NTKJ77
//OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
◦ INTRO TO FIRST AID for Hikers and Campers – https://youtu.be/jf6y2g7Pmvo
◦ 7 Simple Ways to Save Money on Road Trips – https://youtu.be/Z6_qoK3M7S4
◦ 6 Things I Do to Prepare for a Day Hike – https://youtu.be/OHl5B2yltW8
//MY CAMERA GEAR
Camera – https://amzn.to/3fhO7lE
Vlogging lens – https://amzn.to/3ob2IU8
Microphone – https://amzn.to/3uu7E85
SD card – https://amzn.to/2GjnaQE
My drone – https://amzn.to/3hkYTbd
GoPro – https://amzn.to/3gjMEMr
Waterproof GoPro handle – https://amzn.to/3pc3EIi
Music for my videos – https://www.epidemicsound.com/referral/9qnvli/
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!
Disclaimer: This video cannot alert you to every single hazard. This video is intended to provide general information. When you follow any of the procedures described here, you assume responsibility for your own safety.
NOTE: This video description contains affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a small commission if you click on the items mentioned. You are under NO obligation to do so. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support of my channel!
Amanda Outside: Sharing camping and hiking tips and food ideas so you can get outside more… and eat great food while you’re at it!
View original video here