US Navy SEAL offers expert advice on how YOU can protect yourself, your property and your family!
Lt. Larry Yatch, retired US Navy SEAL, co-founder of the Sealed Mindset training program is here on ReluctantPreppers.com to answer your questions on personal safety, home protection, and how to safeguard your assets and your family.
Episode 1: Origins, Mission and Top Priorities for Readiness
– Lt. Larry Yatch’s journey from Navy SEAL to premier security & preparedness trainer.
– Why functional fitness, mental preparedness and functional self-defense training are more important than weapons.
– How to make sure you learn the right kind of self-defense to really protect your family!
Episode 2: Navy SEAL Answers Viewer’s Questions
– How to defeat an unarmed attacker at close range!
– How to evade an armed threat at a distance!
– How to prevent your knife or gun from being used against you!
– How to create a defensive shield with even a small knife!
– How to harden your home to deter harm from an intruder!
– How many loaded weapons to keep in which rooms!
Episode 3: Choosing and Using the Most Vital Tools for Survival!
– Functional Fitness
– Practical Self-Defense Skills
– Non-Lethal Tools: What is the most important one to own & train with!
– Edged tools: What knives the Navy SEALS use and why!
– Firearms: What two types of firearms are the homeowner’s best protection and why, as well as what type of ammo to make sure you have!
Find Lt. Larry Yatch, online at:
Subscribe (it’s FREE!) to Reluctant Preppers for more ► http://bit.ly/Subscribe-Free
Channel graphics by http://JosiahJohnsonStudios.com
Promotion by http://FinanceAndLiberty.com
View original video here